|Data Collection and Analysis|
At the end of this section, you should be able to:|
- Define all variables to be collected.
- Identify ascertainment procedures (interview, charts, diagnostic test, therapeutic intervention).
- Apply defensive strategies to control or study confounding.
- Identify methods to deal with classification bias (multivariable analysis?).
- Identify the main analytic question and secondary questions.
- Select the statistical test associated with each.
- Report the power associated with analysis of main question.
- Optional: generate table shells.